2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu n of the ancient bro

Beat in bank of clouds.

"Luckily I fly enough tallly!"I afloat in the very high place, the side drinks sorcery water side to stare to below keep jumping feet of only eye giant, a burst of bad cold in the heart.If isn't the strange dint lapidating of this guy to get empty me to bump to go upward, if being not me is enough careful, fly isn't very low, perhaps still really must get more several bottoms, come to system hint.

"The still severe guy attackstones distance very far, I exactly beat lead to beat however?"I started cutting and polishing.On the ground of only the eye giant embrace rock, the return angrying walks, and the title often stares my one eye."So far be apart from, all of my attack meanses have no effective, Yi, to, the baby's pole only doesn't know can?"Thought of here, my hurriedly evocable baby, toward an underneath only eye giant Be a burst of to point out.Clear and crisply sing to start resounding, the pole of sanctity only towarded only eye giant to keep on shooting.

Crossed several rays of thousand meters to shoot giant to get a fright towards wearing, it and quickly start aside an one step.Continuous pole only again track since then, always with settled it.Only the eye no longer evades confrontation with and grasps head and free to very and only shine on body up, don't don't adapt to at 1:00 of reflection."Admire to roar!Admire to roar!"Its finger wears my quack strange smile."Host, good elephant too far, there is no effect!"The baby sadly lifts a small face.I also puzzled, clearly a ray is still a similar brightness, how have no power?"The baby immediately after delivers, I slowly and downwards fly 1:00."I anyway also want to uncover the answer of this problem.Saw the most bare ray infinite extension before, also thought to attackstoned distance is also infinite!

The baby continuously sings, the pole in the hand only kept on beating in a row.I instigate wing to slowly descend, eyes tightly stare at giant.Only the eye giant no longer anxious return takes a stroll, didn't smile again as well, but mercilessly stared at me, arm hug wear megalith, the expectation of the one face." Say......The pole light power can attain of distance and underneath is the savage guy that throws stones indiscriminately similar?"My in the mind suddenly had a clear Wu and sped the descendent speed.

'Ao!'Along with very and only beat body up, only the body of eye is a burst of to tremble, malicious threw to embrace of rock."Baby, light shield!"My side says that the side upwards flies, light shield's immediately appearing am before the body at me.Only the megalith of eye takes photogene to roar and shout to hit on the shield, the moment shot is ground it.Shield and rock disappeared at the same time.

"Indeed as expected such!"I depressedly sigh and want to make use of the most bare plan to be getting more bankrupt."Pole light and its attack are apart from similar far, can't, look only hard to put together.Boon.The guy of good elephant long range attack, all generally and very afraid near body.As long as I can hurtle to him to nearby let out a night dragon, this guy very may will doom.Also fluster at least.Can problem BE, regardless I am blunt of much near, drive once his rock throw, immediately will be pounded at dint to beat a God of......"I side thinking, the finger side holds the wing of baby's fine and delicate:"Unless, be beaten medium the front in a twinkling let out a night dragon......"Beat to settle idea, I made the baby add for me to hold like only of the gift is great, quickly kept on hurtling.

Craftiness of only the eye giant saw a baby don't attackstone, it also motionless hand, stare blankly is station stare me over there the body of whereabouts feel big continuously rock, muscle one drum one drum of arm of."Is really enough strong!"My side flies a side to stare at it and observes its each and every move.Suddenly, be apart from the time that it only has several 100 meters at me, only the eye quickly raised rock."Baby!"I shout loudly a , the whole absolute being pays attention to of runt immediately a light shield Shu cast away my body up.The collision of the megalith and light shield the result was both parties to thoroughly disappear."The night dragon invokes!"The condition that the light shield releases in addition to the restriction of amount, the restriction have time, is not likely to continue to provide to bless for me.Seven huge night dragons that suddenly appear really frightenned only once the eye giant jump, it hesitated for a while, the rock finally still threw to I!

"Pa!"Of a , I am bombed up."Keep on hurtling quickly, stick body malicious beat to me!"This is the order of the dragons that I fly to throw to the night before going out."Ao ah Ao!"The huge impact dint descends to just disappear for a long time, I follow only a roaring of eye voice to keep on seeing, the giant is thousand times distress, whole body the one is blood-red, obviously be died heat to kiss to warm and affectionate lead.It holds big rock, but cans not carries on throwing because the night dragons depend too nearly, can high Gao after raising come toward nearby of night Long Wu mercilessly keep on hitting."Hey Hey, should we horse!"I see it being tied up, eating a to smile, doing not dare to delay again, quickly keeping on flying.

Twos are similar to me be teed off by the rock of night dragon first the one step fly to giant nearby, seven dragons round the claw being died heat to kiss to weaken only an eye giant milli- Don't mention it to tore to bite Long Xi to spray, but only the using of eye fluster big rock return shot, the body form continuously runs, want to rush out from the surrounding of night dragon.Can imagine, huge night dragon's rounding 5 meters is just many tall of only eye giant, want to keep it from running to make trouble to round to is what difficulty.After all is a fairy monster Class of, the night dragon cans not claps its body.But its activity again quick, the night dragons have to round it runs, some times almost drive it to rushed out a ring of encirclement.

I rapidly lower height, the baby is quick of threw downward the gift of a light is continuously great, then give night the dragons instauration life."Dull Shu!"I the method Zhang is a , vain fetter set ascended only eye giant of body.Connect down, curse, the misty, infirmity and bad luck all put into cover.Then, I wanted to hold little ice turtle, the guy wearing for this long-distance run declines.

"Roar!!!"The giant can not bear with so many negative sorceries to bring its any further huge weaken, he soon held not to rise rock to hit a person.Depressedly and only the eye giant finally got mad, eyes Nu Zheng, whole body the beginning of skin of the ancient bronze work color appear a way of yellow light the snake quickly flow to flee, the amount is more and more.Its body a burst of inflation, big giant quickly became one more than 10 rices high, lower the head a bow body, hands become falsely give a form to put on the shoulder.After, space a burst of rock's a diameter reaches to the huge rock of more than 30 rices......Have been able to call hill not, a mini hill appears of the shoulders of giant."Run quickly!"I shout at top of voice, the night dragons quickly fled sky.Looking at a high abnormal strange dint king of this 10 meters simply the anti- has the big rock of this about 30 meters diameter, so the power of this special feature skill was also imaginable, I hurriedly take a night dragon to intend to open to slip away.

In the "Ao~~~" astounding growl, the giant body is tiny to squat down, whole body stalwart muscle a burst of drum rise, "roar!"Because one bellows, that megalith gets empty to hit to us from Gao!If the rocks that say a past are to straightly throw to come over, this piece of obviously with that the parabola throws to come over of, really don't know it is how throw it so high.When the huge shadow covers with down, I quickly want to avoid being seen, but discover to incredibly can not fly body, feeling to seem a vacuum force has to pull us to the rock underneath.Body side, the night dragons are also struggling."If this also attackstones on the whole......"I am anxious can also think under there too many, side order the baby throw light shield Shu, the side printouted to divide time.

The light shield in a twinkling broke and blocked at me before the body of divide time be absorbed a body form.Get this opportunity I still hesitate there and have no a flying of life to open.One"bomb"ing is huge ring, divide time and seven tails of night dragons be entirely pressed at mini hillock underneath.

The smoke dissipation divides times early and then is missing shadow under the rock, but seven night dragons or was pressed tail, or connected after the half bodies be all pressed into, hard struggling."Roar!"Only the eye is used a red eyes to satisfiedly looking at the night dragons of the side of rocks, hands 1 encircles, again a piece of rock appears at his embrace in.

"Baby, pole light!The night dragons all mercilessly spray for me,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu!"I a see this guy hold rock, eyes do with malice of see toward the night dragon, estimate be not what good affair, hurriedly order way.Pole the light and a few Long Xi beat at its body up, huge

没有评论:

发表评论