2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre solo I am openly defiant

Be not don't think the tonight allows her to chase me "card Ca", but I still have more important affair to wait to do.That is to see master son, listen to the intelligence report of deeper time.We root and absolute being Bu of wildcat collections would don't get a ratio, there are besides also a lot of matters waiting and the master sub- amount of company.





The text chapter 64 intents
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:07 chapter word numbers:3411


Because north area a war already declare that the war of three greatest organizations gets into white-knuckle, so absolute being Bu will of the headquarters location China company the street have already imposed curfew completely.
I wait person to be driving that sports car to go to with Ma Tian Yu of, haven't seen the street of China company street, drive more than ten wear the absolute being Bu will fight uniform of the brothers blocked, I quickly got off to say:"I am to come to seek master's son, bother you to notify for a while."
They are obviously incognizant I, curiously conjecture I am some kind of, just have a person to rush to the China company street.Different meeting, he then took a person to come over.
"Ha ha, is small D ah, you came on the whole, the old daddy was hoping you."What seeing to today is an on shift duty is Liu Shan Long, he comes over an embraced me, continued to say, " your boy, severe.I still thought that you were just brain dried melon seeds before it's working and unexpectedly started to come is also a No.1 person."
"Three elder brothers, carefully red gold dragon(this ages male one of the clothes brands of the gentleman), hasn't the blood on my body completely done?"I remind Liu Shan Long.
", And then fight.Your boy, now than I not so bad Dou!"Liu Shan Long releases me and hands my shoulder and up and down conjectures and sees the clothes that I almost have already become a blood shirt and say with smile, " sees power, don't get hurt.Affirmation isn't those bloods that does open eyes guy."
My wry smile is for a while:"Is to have theirs, but at most still my Ma Zi of."
"What?Does someone dare to move your woman?Hold, which guys, there is gang?Is an east area?Three elder brothers take out one with you empty put out them!"The Nu way of Liu Shan Long.
A general organization not the ability literally begin to another organization, unless have reason.And the woman exactly can also calculate up to lend one of, because on the way, some time of woman can represent her man's dignity and face.
"Is a south area of, however is leave east area very near frenzy meeting."I am totally unconcerned.Who all know that the frenzy will have a hall for a Yao autumn.
"Hold, mere trifle, tidy up their time beat hello for three elder brothers, I beat to start."Liu Shan Long certainly understands my real strenght.The wildcat in nowadays although core the member is few,start to add outer circle member, real strenght's comparing with frenzy will once only have it but all and, only because in the southern area, not too aspect, lucky of is a frenzy will of headquarters at east the handing over of area and south area boundary place.
"Certainly, I know three elder brothers the most interested in these."I walk with Liu Shan Long's side side talk, leave Ma Tian Yu at outside, with absolute being Bu meeting of brothers contact for a while feelings.
"Ha ha, trouble fell in in childhood, didn't fight a fist for a day Yang."Liu Shan Long speaks of to fight, the interest is high.
"No wonder that three elder brothers' troopses are an absolute being Bu meeting inside the strongest of, you affirmation force your brothers fight each other with you every day, really toughenned they."
"Ha ha ha ……"
Liu Shan Long has been happily sending me to just leave to the back of the den of master son.I slightly walked into, I liked to open fun like this with master son each time, can the master son can know each time is that I came.
"Small D ah, sit."Master son this time also not the exception ground guessed me to come out.
I wry smile way:"Master son, your felling how all so quasi- each time?I at last take of Be getting more complete prostration."
"Ha ha, little flatter.In fact everybody's step voice is all different, especially the rhythm is as different as chalk and cheese.Elephant I am this kind of blind person, what stuffed too much, had to grope for this kind of trick."
"If being an elephant master the son is this kind of blind person, I would like to also be."Flattering will carry it through.
"Little devil, say however you.You actually come to stir me is the old headman happy, still have proper business?"The master son is rolling on the floor laughing.
"Coming first to stir master son is happy, discuss it later proper business!"
"The little devil more and more had skill, not only mouth get, do aspect even my person who became Jing sometimes all ate not and deeply."
"The meaning of the master son is that I am openly defiant act the match absolute being Bu is offend into north as a wildcat area?"I guessed and then only have this.
"The boon is this.The eldest brother of the breeze fire round Yang Sheng Yuan get here in person yesterday, sat on the position that you sit now and me to talk the problem of your wildcat."Master son smile don't smile ground to say.
"His affirmation is to come to ask us the circumstance of wildcat.Then the master son was used one hand of recruiting to push too very, said what just have with wildcat what common relation, in fact to the words like our business know only superficiallies, push a problem and return to he, BE?"I say with smile.
"Ha ha, old headmans will be eaten deeply by you."The master son affirmed my parlance.
"Then eldest brother although spirit snort and stare in anger,still kept very politely saying to bother master son,still need to please to ask for a while if he breeze fire the round deal with wildcat, you will can't help."I continue to calculate.
"That do you miss how I answer?"
"Is not that I think.But is a master son have been already answered, because the master son says what see not to wear me is just thinking what, but after Yang Sheng Yuan ascends a door, you have already held why do I want to be so dry."I say with smile.The master son is severe, I also really think to once deceive him, unexpectedly when he counter-question that sentence, I just respond to come over, in fact after the event he has already guessed my to intent.
"Small D ah, rejoice very much, you are my colleague, my hope, not enemy, otherwise and definitely will give me the despair!"Master son unexpectedly and suddenly the language center of gravity is long of come out such a words.
I am immediately panic hand and foot, frighten stand:"Master son, how do you say so."
"Ha ha, sit down, old headman be just hair hair exclamation.See you panic to get.Haven't I already said and have what than personally hold up a mafia genius can even let public Wei, can even make the mafia life meaningful.Do you know?In fact you as long as saying a words, the absolute being Bu will be yours, and the old headman how can has other ideas."The master son hurriedly smiles an explanation and comfort me the kitty for frightenning.
"Personally hold up 1 to hope and personally destroy him,beats by dre solo, will can't let the life have already been in remembrance of value more?Ha ha, open what fun.Master son even if killed me, I also recognized.Anyway I now even if die, also feel to have no white to walk in this life an encounter."My in the mind thinks a way.Sat to return to.
"Is quite good, be the big dragon describes toward me north the area is one wartime, to you as a wildcat three fight very dissatisfied, say to make the absolute being Bu sinking into more dangerous territory ground like this will.At that time although I drank Chi he, the in the mind was still surprisingly you had to do what.Elephant you say of, after waiting Yang Sheng Yuan to come, I am thoroughly understand."
"Ha ha, master son you affirmation answer him, if the breeze fire round will have no disadvantageous scheme to the absolute being Bu, the absolute being Bu will definitely keep neutral on this affair.BE answer like this?"Smiling face again climb last my face.
"Which this answer is you desirable of?"The master son counter-questions again.
"Yes."Master son and I am really a match tacit understanding.
"Ha ha, little devil, you this recruit than any awe all effective.Thank you as everything that the absolute being Bu will do!"The master son happily says.
And intelligent person's talking isn't tired, if change to set against elephant is Ma Tian Yu, he already the fire burned cross-examining of bottom reason.
"BE ah.After the master son answers like this, eldest brother's affirmation's clapping chest assurance will have no bad mind's eye to the absolute being Bu, in no case will fight with two greatest organizations in the absolute being Bu as well upgrade of time hold back, also probably the circumstance is optimistic about of time help absolute being Bu meeting, to?"I the warm flavor say with smile, what I wanted is this.
"BE ah.The north area is one service, the owners all recognize pure the absolute being Bu will cooperate with wildcat of real strenght.Especially wildcat, behaviour of'black'and'crafty', also have'brave'with'loyalty'make a lot of organizations all not cold but 憟 . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论