2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre I have already left

Has already stood for knockdown guy, and I am after death a burst of to suddenly and violently ring, have already had pursuing troops to also follow to jump to come over.
Under the sistuation that will be before or after attacked from both flanks, my hand ascend hair dint, a burst of roars!Of a , with a kind of fight the power of life to chop down to that guy.One Ning of this guy face, is also hold knife fierce face to come over.
The knife is still getting empty, but I is on falsely recruiting, the body shrinks a body inclined slippery, unexpectedly roll to go downward by a posture that is very difficult to see, may may once avoid this to recruit all of a sudden, make his this knife anti- to pour to face to ascend me to after death make track for to chop down.All of this front and back both sideses are the attacks that certainly and strongly sinks, however they basically have never expected I will suddenly disappear at their before the knife.
Just this zero:00 several margins of second, have already come to a decision me with his life and death, I already a knife mow on his thigh.His body just so one Jiang, unexpectedly and too late avoid, be chopped down on the body to the disorderly knife by the oneself person.
However my back still a burst of deeply living painful, at first drive I to use the knife that the guy that the chair knocks down chops down, I still had no to completely avert from.Although I have already made an effort to shrink a body, he is this knife, still the burliness ground pares to row but leads from the my back.
Is current of I, have already too late considered these, I almost with in most distressedly roll power, repeatedly at a few underground vacillating, just unwillingly avert from this to chop down to kill.Roll flank in a chair, I start to grasp a chair and then are malicious to jilt to go out to them.Struggle to climb, feel that own empress carries on the back just at without intermission bloodshed.A kind of ache that make people can not repress stimulates own nerve.
Kill the courage and guts that can stir up a person, but ache and lose blood will make his/her own action more and more slow by himself/herself.This isn't what will can control.Is very understand in my heart, oneself doesn't escape again, have to be similar to small K, be chopped down by the disorderly knife to kill here.
However their second runs are blunt to kill have already again gone to approach!
Again is 2 people am fierce to chop down but go to to me.Ding Ding Ding!The Mars is splashing Shan, I have already connected wrong three kniveses with them!Shua of a , at my perfect knife after chopping down turn over one person on oneself's thigh and then won another one person's a knife.I a station was unsteady, almost fell in the ground.This guy hideous smile writes and hurtles to me.When knife one knife soars to the skies but the shot descend, I do the best to stretch hand a to block.
The Mao is a to ring, two knives mutually, this guy well big of dint, I get hurt in the leg under, prop up have been seriously not enough, sees him ferocious face dynasty I roar to force, strength dint of hand enlargement, the large skull completely approaches me!
Die!My hands hold knife and at every step retreat, head forward and with sudden force a hit!Roaring of colliding billows!This guy drive once my forehead bump and eat a pain all of a sudden, under charge slightly loose strength, I which will pass up a good opportunity like this, a roars!Pushed away him all of a sudden, on the hand a horizontal.Knife light one Shan, this guy one is strange call, inclined on one side keep on pouring.
After I polish off several people, had been sitting at first at after death of the several people also sits not to live, a flicked knife but and completely sealed all of my exits of dying!After it's vacillating to is some kind of, I have already left front door more and more far.Already not too may from there hurtle to kill but.
More than 20 pair hungry wolves the similar eyes dead hopeless situation stare at me.My right hand the knife Be lightly inclined to flick to fall, cold looking at them, follow corner of wall to slowly walk.I pour to and see, who is the first to be subjected to dead.If they disorderly knife but descend, I is certain to die, then always have to have severals to bury along with!
The guy that finally has an impulse leads off unbearable, of 1 hurtled to come over!The posture that sees his knife, know that this is a Chu son.This in this world always some people overestimate their own abilities too much!
Seek dead!My body is one Shan, cold only Shan place, already a knife sting goes into his lower abdomen!Lightly on picking, I draw a knife, that person forward on pushing, toward them to roar a way:"Come!Want to deadly come up to try!"
No one echoes!The owner sees me polish off again on recruiting a , all don't dare to easily come forward to try again.But they aren't hasty either, see have already tied up me, besides I got hurt again and just followed me to slowly move.
These two knife wounds that I am cut down must not and lightly, on the back and thigh up such as bright burn a sort to take out a pain.I can feel that the blood is following my back and thigh to slowly drip, the stars ordered to drip 1 ground.It starts having a little a nigrescent felling in the brains.Under the sistuation that in great quantities lose blood, I suddenly living some despairing fellings.
Hand the pain in the mightiness pain under, start a little bit canning not repress ground to take out, I am strong to suppress own hand to tremble, don't want to let these hungry wolves see the hand that I hold knife be starting shivering.
But tremble of frequency more and more quick.
"Chop down to die him!"Sudden someone raises knife to yell!Undoubtedly he has already seen me to can not hold up quickly.Is public to press in one under, in succession the disorderly knife chops down bottom,cheap beats by dre.I run out whole body remenant strength, a turn of round sweeps, the knife dances into a wreath and hoarses in in the handle knob, if Yuan a tiger that is forced into place of doom by hunter, the wild diagram does the approaching death flounder of end.The blood spends four to splash in the knife light, I have already canned not distinguished this is the blood of my a blood still the other party.Sees all of whole bodies is to don't exert of knife wound.On all sides piggy bank fall on the ground of corpse.
Their double the eye all take to shiver, who didn't also thought of a meeting to be polished off so many people by me.
However I have already known that I am already an oil lamp to exert.This puts together to kill and has already run out my whole body remenant strength, I know I can not resist the other party any further of new 1 chops down to kill.
I really want dead hereat?I try very hard to breathe heavily thick spirit and rely on support a wall and is close to an unique territory here, I mentally dense of brain in suddenly unusually light and free.Many things of the pasts are here for an instant suddenly like movie flash across in the at heart.Parents' elder sister Ge's facial appearance, brave just and Ma Lie their smiling faces, Shi Shao Qiang with receive the noodles of soldier sneer to permit ……allowed many youths women that nearby once walked from I more.
Also have the easy week angel's sort beautiful side to permit certainly and white clean clean and pure body.
Joey!You are in the other place O.K.?Don't know why, I suddenly miss her very much, New Year shalls arrive soon, and are you O.K.?
Flash across music in ear side, very floating and sad, don't know what since then, if the Yuan comes from Kingdom of Heaven, again or is the Yi of my at heart to think.Seem sad but beautiful background music that yellow Sir sinks into from the down stairs.Have no byroad again see a police.
I am long to breathe heavily spirit, knife in hand a loose, slowly fall in.Double eye from round these hungry wolf face of mine up once sweep, each none of persons who is swept by me to see from shivered for a while.
I stretch hand into a bosom and take out a smoke Diao on the mouth, going into bosom place the handful is a blood, even the smokes are all soaked through, is not likely to spark again.See to the wish of this end, I can not also carry out.
Come!I wait you, I sneer at and looking at owner and looking at who is that I finally bury along with an article.
"Last ah!Have no Dan?"
All of owners are faces ascend on changing, but no one dare should 1.
I disdain to a ground of way of being sad on smiling, slowly shaking head:"So didn't grow, how come out to mix!"
"Your dead settles!"Someone Ning way.I shout the ground breathes heavily spirit and coughs and almost cough even stretch waists not to keep, look own lung also getting hurt.If not that with knife ground, I have already kept on pouring.
The brain is more and more black because of losing blood to sink, eyes are also more and more misty, seem to hear the distance spread a whistle of blare to call.This undoubtedly urges a life to me.
Those guys hear the whistle voice ring, is all face up change countenance, right away someone's way:"Don't consideration, go up to chop down him quickly, hurriedly run!"Shua of a , more than ten handles knife light the sting go into a my eye.I deeply absorbed tone and hoped that to revolve of huge shoot a light stunned, this, I have already given up holdout.
Kill one more people again again how, in my heart from smile for a while, the knife in hand falls on the ground.At the knife fall to the ground of that, Ka one rings, the whole night to crazy of all light extinguished all of a sudden.Music also stopped down all of a sudden, the whole Di with huge hall, unexpectedly sink into one all of a sudden to stretch hand the utter darkness of disappearing the five fingers in.
"What is the row?"Someone scolds a way.
"Carefully, don't the mistake harm an oneself person!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论