2012年11月19日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com the vision of being

Very small chip putting of thing caution is been similar to to a candy floss sort at this time to me of body inside.
"Is this what things?"I surprisedly inquire about.
"This is the device that can produce fore basic virtues space.Can store a lot of things, the inside in the soul that directly puts you, need not worry to throw to lose, ignore is deposit a product or take out a product as long as the in the mind think this space and then will immediately appear, very convenient, this is the only thing that can make you take, the elder brother can not accompany at you nearby, hereafter be good friends with good care oneself."
He says holding up of caution, my taking doesn't give up to say for several cents:"If lead not to spoil the life there back, elder brother then change a body or worlds for you to all go, also have once producing and taking the time and space eddy that you go to net world king never resist and relax body as far as possible, must remember."
"I knew that the elder brother also wants to take good care of ah, can have the elder brother whom you concern me like this really lucky."See night elder brother Ye concern my appearance thus, I don't give up as well of make reference to.
"Kid big, always need to leave a house, go out to heartily have fun, remember, don't intentionally story alignment of changing the inside, otherwise you or you nearby of person perhaps will have big bother.
He instructs to send me into a fracture that appears without basis and disappointedly smiles to me, in the moment disappear from me.
The author wants to say words:Descend a chapter and then copied a world to the fire, close Sa flower the encouragement is for a while!





Text excesssive chapter
Renew time:2010-4-3012:07:22 chapter word numbers:1761

Where is this ?Wake up me to feel that my own good elephant arrived at a future world from the mentally dense, hugely and often Shan the screen, various shape of various portrait flowing freely oddity cans not tell the machine facilities of effect and all presents silver white of dreamlike sort everywhere now, foolish in the big room that still wants a science fiction than the science fiction movie, my in the mind not from must have some Qie Qie of, isn't oneself dead?How can here, return not to go any further?See not to come to hand elder brother Zhong any further?
I am still just sorrow of think, the in front suddenly appears handsome United States of a facial appearance of man, he looking at me with the vision of being full of care and love, then says with smile:"Younger sister, you are awake, can come back be really too like, your original body already the dissipation seek not to come back any further, however don't relate to, endure patiently some time first, I have already found out person to help a creation gram the machine of Long body, soon you will have new body, then you love stem what do what, the elder brother this time doesn't always take care of this any further take care of that of read Dao you."
"Who are you ?"
See in the moment unfamiliar man's machine gun say a lot of, I some not clear so of ask the question of the most decisive way a while, finish saying I just realize the meaning in his words and lower the head to see discovering of just surprised Cha oneself basically has no mankind's appearance at this time and look to pour be like become one regiment candy floss of eastern east.
Seem to realize my scare, that person hurriedly comforts me to say:"The younger sister don't fear, very quick you will have a new body of, the affair in past didn't remember doing not also relate to, you would think of hereafter of, you as long as know that I am your night elder brother Ye was this one of your close relatives in the world to go."
"My parents at I the pimping time died, I was an only daughter to have no elder brother, you mistook one for another?"Although knowing to say so may be disadvantageous to me,I am still a saying of honesty.
The person, who claims to be night for night, imitates a Buddha to early know that I will say so to say very hard:"Younger sister, concrete affair I can not also tell you now, you only know that you wasn't the common run of people to go!"
"You are an Alien or in the future person?"
"E?"
See night for night one face the facial expression of the surprised Cha, I sweep an eye surroundings very the environment of science fiction to say very hard:"In addition to these two kinds of answers seem to be also to have no other answers to explain your background."
The night of the night peeps out one silk smiling face, then says very proudly:"Indeed as expected not the Kui is my younger sister, even if forgotted everything, is still so intelligent, however is concrete of still can not tell you, anyway you as long as remembering that I was this world to loved deeply your elder brother to go most , how do you feel now?What need?"
"I want to return to!"My low voice says.
"Return to?Return where go to,beats by dre uk?"Night night one face don't understand to inquire about very surprisedly.
"I want to return to the tennis prince's world!"
"?The tennis prince's world!This some troublesome, although have ability to send you to comic and animation world, however is all random, not is want to go where can go where, must see luck ……"night night very difficult of say.
See him hesitant shape I right away put one vice- wretchedness Xi the appearance of the Xi take to cry a chamber to say:"I really want to go, the elder brother thinks a way for me not very good!"
My voice harms dint to the his killing absolutely hundred percent, he sees me so right away panic absolute being to say:"Younger sister, you don't cry, I think a way, as long as being your wishes, I definitely carry out for you and let me arrange somehow ……"
He anxiously turned several turns to also really thought of a way at first and turned an excitement of said to me:"Have, I thoughted of, although the computer can not directly set the tennis prince's world,you can cross first the another world uses life a period of time of the other people's body, wait you to thoroughly integrate into that world computer and then can set, then at you ten at the age of how old will produce the eddy of time and space to take you to the tennis prince's world.You see this idea how?"
Return ability how?Although time grows a point, for enough returning to a net world king sees a hand elder brother Zhong can do so.I helplessly order, the elder brother sees I agree to help me the piece right away get up, say is must find out best body to make me be free from in the another world to humiliate for me.
The favour lived along while to complete everythings all, he took out a very small chip thing caution of put I am been similar to to a candy floss sort at this time of body inside.
"Is this what things?"I surprisedly inquire about.
"This is the device that can produce fore basic virtues space.Can store a lot of things, the inside in the soul that directly puts you, need not worry to throw to lose, ignore is deposit a product or take out the main heart of product read to go on moving, very convenient of, this is the only thing that can make you take, the elder brother can not accompany at you nearby, hereafter be good friends with good care oneself."
He says holding up of caution, my taking doesn't give up to say for several cents:"If lead not to spoil the life there back, elder brother then change a body or worlds for you to all go, also have once producing and taking the time and space eddy that you go to net world king never resist and relax body as far as possible,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, must remember."
"I knew that the elder brother also wants to take good care of ah, can have the elder brother whom you concern me like this really lucky."See night elder brother Ye concern my appearance thus, I don't give up as well of make reference to.
"Kid big, always need to leave a house, go out to heartily have fun, remember, don't intentionally story alignment of changing the inside, otherwise you or you nearby of person perhaps will have big bother.
He instructs to send me into a fracture that appears without basis and disappointedly smiles to me, in the moment disappear from me.





Text two kinds of bloods after circumscription
Renew time:2010-4-3012:07:31 chapter word numbers:3724

Took leave night elder brother Ye started the trip of my own comic and animation, will cross which world?It is handsome boy's much many comic and animations worlds that peaceably stabilize, change but talk to had better be that kind of of had better turn to was born in a young girl comic and animation a world in, the young man comic and animation begged to be excused and too red-bloodedly and really had some to stimulate I not that flourishing motor nerve.
I drift along in the quiet blackness and is me to again hug arousable time, the first felling is a pain,dr dre beats, whole body painful must almost can not move, how can so painful?
I am a bit difficult of open eyes, discover that oneself lies on one very simple and crude but very Japanese Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论