2012年11月13日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com Ha ha I am be

Many females hurtled to come in, lookinging at of several personal concerns I.The lotus pulls out the silver needle on my body to go with the root root and finally be a body top when a silver needle finally left my body I profoundly exhaled an one breath.
Green Feng and green jade lotus hurriedly handed my Chan, the place that sees me once lying unexpectedly all of the opinion soaked through, lotus they wipe the sweat on my body to go with the handkerchief, then the Feng Luan says towards printing sea several individuals:
"Is troublesome everybody master, please everybody with thou the uncle arrive behind hall, we at in had some plain Zhais for master of everybody."



Chapter 148 blessing disaster double faces(1)

Throw on outside tunic, I hand in the Chan of the green Feng and the green jade lotus under, was flowed out by many females to return to his/her own room, the inside early had already got ready bath water, but because just of that tosses about, I whole body tired, have to honest wash a Zao under the serving of the green Feng and the Feng Luan.
And green jade lotus then early abashed ran to go out, the others are also all ashamed, so all hid to go out.After being all pure the sweat Zi on the body to clean, I drive the green Feng is from the bathtub inside Chan get up, but the Feng Luan then take a towel to all wipe the water beads on my body clean.
This is my first time to be like this served, don't say Feng Luan even I also don't naturally have a little, but my body up really is the energy with no one silk.
The Feng Luan is squatted down ground up, wipe the water bead on my leg, occupy vantage point of keep on hoping, at the right moment can see the small dress that Feng Luan loosens next pure chest.
Take a shower for me,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, so green Feng and Feng Luans all took off outside clothes, but this at the right moment convenience I.I feel that I underneath has a reflection, but the Feng Luan is lowering the head, so didn't discover.
After being clean, waiting Feng Luan to wipe for me's the time raise head but see me that male characteristic that is making effort, is one Zheng first, then but saying of Chen Nu:
"Was all tired to become this appearance, you were still a color heart deathless."
Be saying to return and by hand and lightly beating my the body is for a while.I looking at Feng Luan abashed the red cheeks have a little appear lost in thought, is probably oneself to arrive at after this world the mood contained variety, I discovered that I is unexpectedly bright many, but to nearby of woman, I discover I is more and more fancy.
Feng Luan didn't realize me, just very careful of my body up all wipe cleanly, connect me positive Nu stand of next body also didn't pass, pleasant sensation spread, let I not from must be like to want the Feng Luan also hug in the bosom.
But the Feng Luan obstructed my activity and looking at me with the vision of deep feeling, the soft voice said:
"Is mutually male, wait you thoroughly like after, the somebody else allows you how absurd, but now you but want to thoroughly cultivate."
Then Feng Luan and green Feng two people float however leave in the reluctant vision at me.But I have to lie bed up, helpless looking at a bed of the yarn debt of crest.
But who know this treatment to will expend physical strength thus.The second day I still feel I whole body up and down is all aching, and have no energy.
Along with oneself body up distress of completely recovered, I feel my own mind in also along with bright hall many, because nearby oneself's these chemisettes be concerned with ?, I am much also optimistic to living attitude, I can already open heart while facing the person whom oneself acquaints with most at least and have no and be afraid of of play trick.
Have been already passed by in summer, the desolate autumn tiger will come, autumn harvest, autumn Geng and autumn's sowing power is necessarily going, otherwise of the words next year will have a greater disaster, but have no silver in the imperial government hand now, is also a text in the hand of those common peoples is not.
I sit in the arbor of back yard and looking at be still contending for strange Dou gorgeous fresh flowers in the garden, sighed to at a stretch say:
"Be getting more regrettable, regrettable."
Sit at me nearby of the Feng Luan curiously ask a way:
"Mutually Mr. carries so much of why sigh, difficult don't become is have what worry?"
I sat to keep and said:
"I is at is my own that several foods of 100,000 stones unfortunately, if not that because teacher Ping Bao Lao's son in the city obstructs, I can already knot to actually get now up a , regrettable that several 100,002 glistening silvers so on doing not return, I but lose capital."
The Feng Luan wants to say what, but sudden complexion a wrinkly, then protected his/her own mouth with the handkerchief, head Pie to part,
"Ou, Ou ……"
I hurriedly start and by hand and lightly tap Feng Luan of spare, see Feng Luan dry Ou isn't only over there, I not from must also panic absolute being, the concern ground asks a way:
"You this is how, whether got sick, hurriedly make people seek card shark to go to, spring orchid, spring orchid, hurriedly call in card shark ……"
Because the Feng Luan carries an incomparable skill, can't get sick under the general circumstance, but because this reason, as long as being one disease, destine and get sick to mountain to pour, very severity.
This is also Wu Lin middleman not avoidable, is little in normal times many small illness small disaster, but as long as is get sick, a then leave to sink E not and very lightly, even is to endanger life, is exactly to realize this truth, see Feng Luan, this appearance, I just more of strain.
"Not, need not, the spring orchid comes back, I have no matter."The Feng Luan sees I let the spring orchid call in card shark and hurriedly make a noise the spring orchid that will leave to shouted back.
I anxiously say:
"You how, got sick and how to not see card shark."
But who know the face of Feng Luan but Be getting reder in this time, then bashful of, use thin can not the voice smelling say:
"The somebody else is to have ……"
But I the slightest have never responded to come over, it is anxious to say on the contrary:
"Have what, you say that you want to give° me to be hasty dead."
My side says side the beating of return turned at first, the Feng Luan was the most important in my heart.This even if is what Wu Yue Niang also has no way to replace, much less Wu Yue Niang have already definitely extremely left me but gone now, in the heart to Wu Yue Niang with is a kind of anger to hate more.But now Feng Luan but get sick, and the words and actions seems still some hidden factses, this lets how I am isn't the ability anxious.
The voice of Feng Luan in"I am to say, I, I was pregnant ……" is more getting lower, if not that my ear dint is outstanding, affirmation has no way to hear.
I stand still anxious return to walk around over there and anxiously say in:
"Have what, got sick to also want to see card shark.What?Was you pregnant?"
I this just returns to absolute being and fiercely turned round to arrive at Feng Luan of before the body, the half squats down at her in front, my hands tightly held tight the small hand of Feng Luan.
My Yang's wearing the face that the head looking at Feng Luan to ascend early has already flown up a few red and dizzy, I ask a way with the incredible tone:
"Feng Luan, what did you just say?Was you pregnant?How many months?"
A chain of problems flew out from my , I felt I's reality too lucky, happiness is like a meteor on the sky, 1 of "Sou" hits at my head up, the dizzy and with blurry eyesight that I hit, seven Huns eight vegetables of, don't know southeast northwest.
The Feng Luan awkward and shily looking at me, tiny tinily order, then with a kind of ability give the Zheng Zheng iron bones of man all melting euphonic light tone say:
"I am also just dared to make sure yesterday, the front is two to just want to vomit, a little bit doubt, I let last night lotus the younger sister chased vein for me, just dared to affirm."
The joy in my heart basically can not the terminology talk to describe, I thought the successful joy that I found out a problem-solving method in the middle of doing not know where to begin, was the most happy affair in the world before.But that is the whole to compare with with the joy in my heart now, all is that so insignificant, good my all happinesses for experiencing added to all can not compare with me a current pleasure before.
I stood, then hurtled a sky to make an effort of shout a way:
"Ha ha, I am being a dad, ha ha, I am being a dad!"
I have the persons to is a kind of to let in the world the impulse for all knowing this news, I want to let all people all come to share my happiness.
But Feng Luan a pull me, obstruct the madness that I continue under go, see her again, unexpectedly even the ears all have already become pink, she the Nu actually then pleasedly say:
"You small voice point, disturbed surrounding neighbors, the careful family told you to disturb Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论