2012年10月23日星期二

monster beats y in the mind a soft

I shout an awake Ni, trail her to get off.The girl is some to cringingly stick me, the look in the eyes skulks.

Chapter 104 【Help a telephone 】



"Little elder brother, we didn't send you, we this car can not enter downtown."Is long face of looking at me, the tone is very sincere, go out in the outside, much careful!
For a while, he depressed voice, you trust, we return to be you have never seen you, can't say.
I smiled, this guy wasn't bad, had a little smart in small way.However I don't worry, he says not to tell others, to my nothing important influence, and I didn't also intend in Shanghai to stay for a long time.
I take out purse and take out the remaining half money to them, wanted to think, and then added more 2 and passed to pass by:Take more some money, in case again what troublesome.Stands on the outside, the purse is the person's courage, have no money not to go.
The long face declined meeting son, answer.Then they get on the car, the fatty still flicked to wave hand to me on the car and drove to leave all the way.
Is 4:00 A.M. at the moment, I and Ni standing the suburban area in Shanghai is a street of pony road.Nothing important pedestrian of road, Ni one face is droopy, the body Wei depends on at me nearby, lift a bag in hand, have some weak helpless appearance.
I wanted to think and pulled her went toward street side up look for.I a leg knee get hurt, time walk have a little lame of, I can grind teeth hard stand.The dawn is a day in the time of lowest air temperature, I trail so a girl to run about in the street and finally found out one wife and children trip store.This is the place like a similar guest house, see go from the outside, also that kind of people often say of"false inferior hotel"
The so-called false inferior hotel is in fact a similar to the regular hotel lane big hall also, the counter behind pins up 78 clocks, there is Peking time, London time, New York time and manila for time.All marked clearly-however greatly parts of clocks all stopped, at most only a lesser half is still in the stop-watch.The attendant is also put on an act of dress uniform, but being dirty is whole, the room is also similar mark in the hotel with star class, but bed sheet combine can't change for you every day, there is also no guest room service.Although there is also television, absolute have no wired telephone.At most receive a set of 2 sets and local place set of the center, only have a soap in toilet, don't bathe a liquid, take a shower of hot water is in fixed time supply.Have already led a hour to only have tap water.
The room inside also most likely has a fountain machine, but the water pail of inside don't know as well is how long don't change ……you dare to drink, resistibility almost of, affirmation have loose bowels!
On the ground is spreads floor, however is greasy to get fed up with, don't know how many days have never dragged along to wash.Also stuck a wallpaper on the wall, but the certain place has been already shed off.
And, only a house.
This kind of ragged hotel of the advantage is management to be slacken, that is shouted by me to come to a ground of attendant from the sleeping, even even saw don't see one eye, I register of form, bring over here direct go toward drawer inside on throwing, then took a string of key to get us to enter room.
Bath water every evening 6-9:00.Then step slippers to return to continue to sleep.
Looking at this disgustingly dirty room, my noodles has no facial expression, with hand wrap into once the bedside throw and point at one among the beds and say to the Ni:You hurriedly sleep.
The girl is some to timidly see my one eye, Zhang Kou seems to mean to say what, but again don't dare.
I smiled to smile:How?Feel a room to is inconvenient with me?
Be not ……Ni bite lips:Chen Yang ……sorry.Her voice is very soft, the tone is very weak, take to entreat for several cents.
I sighed tone:"Do not say these.Hurriedly sleep, we need to keep enough spirit to just go."
Isn't that I am stingy or Be not willing to forgive her ……
But is so big affair, my mood isn't really good, not very good!Obviously I really there is no mood coaxing this girl and want the affair thinking in my brain Be getting tooer many ……
The Ni bit to bite lips and seemed to want to cry, but didn't dare again and silently sat on the bed.Then once pulled a quilt, took off coat, bound a quilt to keep on lying.
I adjusted to try in a short while, air condition is okay, can tee off warm air, but the noise is very big, this is can't ……I took a look the brand of air condition, incredibly is a bat card ……this brand seemed to be in ten several year agos to once exist, the manufacturer closed down after, have no gave birth to.Looking at this occurrence noise as big as sewing machine curio, my wry smile a , to the Ni of the bed way:"You endure to order, cold in the evening, have no time to adjust you will freeze a disease of, if feel noisy and then take paper towel to fill ear."
The Ni on the bed"boon"1, have no a speech.
I sit down and start cleaning up a condition of the injury and jolted on the car, and still had present outsider, just hurried handle for a while.I know in the outside, the body is a capital, if the wound not good advantage manages, once I fell flop, so this girl also doomed.
Finger already swollen must be different from appearance, thumb and index finger even all very difficult flection, is particularly a nail there, nail's covering has already been suffused with purple,monster beats.
I find out one small scissors of chasing and gingerly drop the nail-clippers that the top has been already split ……bring about agnail for time, I am painful to repeatedly inhale, the scissors go all of a sudden and immediately have blood clot to emit out, repeatedly dye 23 pieces of paper towels, just live.
I sighed tone and sought white medicine in a bottle of Yunnan and wrapped finger with the gauze, and then curled up the Xiang son lane knee.
The Ni obscurely sat in seat of honor from the bed and looking at me very careful way:I ……I make for you.Looking at the girl entreats of vision, my in the mind a soft, take the medicine and gauze of beginning the inside:Your meeting?
Boon.The Ni immediately ran down from the bed and walked to me to nearby keep on squating down and lifted that leg of mine and looking at the wound of knee, that fleshed and blood faintness, she the sudden eye socket Be getting reder, the side led a face to put on a canthus, from the my hand in once took a medicine, carefully painted on the wound, then cut open gauze, helping of 1 F, 1 F I wrapped.
Her action is very crude, in fact the some timeses all make painful I, however I didn't say what.The Ni finishes doing all these, the title looking at me:Do you want to drink water?I pour for you ……
I saw Qin water machine that an eye fall very thick 1 F ash, the liquid in the water pail was a bit suspicious ……my wry smile:Not, that water you don't also drink, affirmation is overdue.Ni Ta the Ta drop tears.Then suddenly head the leg that cover up at me up, the low voice weeps over a way:Chen Yang ……I am well frightened ……I well frightened ……
I am quiet quiet see she in a short while, just the handle knob puts on her back and lightly clapped two times, light way:"Need not afraid ……you are very safe now, I will protect yours."
To, sorry~Ni one side cry a side to take out spirit, full face tears.Was full of regret in look in the eyes:Is all disaster that I ask for ……is that I harm you thus of ……
The young girl finishes saying and then raises to want to take out oneself's box on the ear, I a kneaded her wrist, light way:I give a lot of care so hard to tackle protect you, is afraid that you get hurt to harm- do you think that the noodles that be me hurts yourself?
Intentionally stare at her eyes, I slowly way:If you really feel sorry me, like well on the hoof, be responsible for oneself well, you were 18 years old, not a child.From now on do what affair all want to first want well with the brain before ……understand?
The Ni tries very hard to nod.Simultaneously wipe off tears.
I sighed tone, the tone was loose to move to order:"good.Sleep quickly and keep enough spirit."
We ……where do we want to go?The Ni blinks to expect eyes to looking at me and seem to be a helplessly cheeper.
Tomorrow say again, I haven't thought it's good.I pondered a short moment and had no and Ni narrate in detail these.
I can ast least promise and make track for to kill our person now, also don't know that we have already got to Shanghai.But don't know to can keep on how long ……probably they are very quick and then will find out top Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论