2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj ent 4 people died in

Invite to hear her say around ……'emperor imperial concubine'two words."
Hear here, my hand a loose, always carry I the cup tea in the hand is malicious to fall off at ground up, another skill of the Pa son also float to walk with the breeze, in the sky beat a few Xuans just fallen off in the ground, and that is getting grounder of cup with spread of the tea and drinks fallen off together.
Emperor imperial concubine?
She early knows, the Chen at the moment lord son, would be the Di of that day emperor imperial concubine?
The chapter 12 state of mind dark Qi is fond of
After half year
The long station cicada rhyme invites Xian to blare, the lightly moving rains and winds fall Cui mountain.
I ascend east temple deep place secluded mountain of Yao Lan hope floating cloud to float, the breeze smoke is fond of Mang, feel this summer the end genial breezes inherits Jin, the Xiao Suo breeze Man Mi eye.At present of I already expensive is positive one article friendship madam, spoil after the hat temple half remaining years of life, no man dare directly contend for Feng with me.At after temple I have an emperor to give support, party in government court I have the power Qing the exhibition Mu of the government and people a sky to support, at this time of I already expensive can not talk.In this half year after the temple two important events happened:Six Zhao instrument mysterious disappearance, among the missing, allege in the temple female the ghost do mischief;Madam's mental disorder, but the crazy greatly deliver Nue to beat Jiang princess Xue, the emperor cuts up rough under send she bluish green late temple.Everythings of all these all corroborate, that empress' must belong to me, the exhibition Mu that waits today returning in triumph of sky.
Three months ago, the Mu frontier that is been in two countries by emperor's life and Yu country great commander in the sky started an unprecedented and grand warfare.Hear, the number spread report of success recently, the Mu victory in the sky returned teacher.Emperor says to me, as long as Mu the sky Be this time to is over to win but return, that seals him as prime minister.At present, his true victory, that emperor's words but want to cash.
Calculate to calculate a day, should also arrive today.I listen to the mountain of Yao Lan that the flower Xi say, ascend an east temple then once the ability look at the view of gold Ling and at the right moment can hesitate the troops in Mu sky the city of gold Ling into.I hope the first eye can see him, see him safe and sound then I can let go of to hang to mourn of heart.
This time he is from please go on an expedition, I naturally different idea.He is just 17 years old, basically have never fight the war of thus big war signal, how can with that does the Yu country great commander being a veteran warrior match?And he says national rise and fall, the ordinary person contains responsibility, since for protect a country also is one Bo, because he needs greater power advocacy, I ascend the empress'.In the imperial government, with great Su's view is head of big minister, always objection after signing me for repeatedly says that I am a beauty disaster water, much less I up to now still have no, not ability mothercraft world.
For half year, Su's house and exhibition house from the original relatives by marriage change enemy house, the party in government court is divided into two greatest partieses, the one party supports me, and the one party snuffs out me.But their visions all die the hopeless situation stare at my belly, can half year come to my belly to basically have no action.Before in fact as early as half year I already from cure too much of know in, I body the abnormality is weak, and have that of have a miscarriage, I am already the body of barren.This news I have never allowed him to spread to go, I can not make him spread, either.
"Kou Kou Kou ……"
A voice of voice nihilist spread the valley of empty Ji, I can not help taking back thoughts and feelings and concentrate to listen to, in a short while just recognize this voice is to pound the voice of wooden fish, puzzle to living in the heart, how will the place of this Huang Ji have the voice of wooden fish?
"Spend Xi, did you hear?"Is afraid that oneself will listen to wrong, my starting to ask has been standing still at my flower Xi of body side.
"Hear."Spend a Xi point to nod, also saw my doubt, made a noise an explanation way for me, " that is the empty clear hall Buddha sound for spreading, what inside lives is the quiet Hui teacher that has great reputation.Three year agos, emperor life the person just come in his temple and grant empty the clear hall is to her."
"Quiet Hui teacher?Why did you ask her to enter a temple?"This matter I still listen to for the first time the person bring up, very curious.
"The slave doesn't know as well, knows that the emperor will go once monthly, a need to be been the first for a night."
"Get this temple to go to lo lo."
Take three to divide curious about seven centses interrogative, I with flower Xi stroll bottom mountain, the Huang smoke rises everywhere, green mountain Mu Mu.We find a clear and crisp wooden fish voice all the way and spend some kind of energies very just find out the place of empty clear hall.Weed Man body no man outside the hall deals with, slightly desolate.Spend Xi to lead the way, we walked into a small hospital and had the tuft Cu just budding white arethusa inside the hospital is enjoying a kissing of warm day to shine on, the heavy matchless joss-stick lingers around a nose.In the center the one is smallly open spaces up rounded one kitchen garden, inside the vegetables of the green grow prosperous Ze.Sa outside the column many grain of rices, many sparrows Huang Ying hereat Zhuo rice but food, the prospects of all these with usually common people's house generally have no two.My Tu imitates a Buddha body in an utopia by himself/herself, rather than ruthlessness and bloody empress temple.
"Benefactor to here have to advise?"A voice of old women will be being placed in gladly in of I awaken, the my dynasty orotund source place hopes to go, one is about 60 years old of nun the positive hand keep beads and hope me with the kindly vision.
"Are you a quiet Hui teacher?"I as well come forward, respectfullly and sincerely the Gong body went a gift and seemed to be for a long time to all have no to who thus polite, at after the temple is always all others to salute with me.I don't know as well how of, a see her then having a kind of felling for respecting adore.
"Is exactly a poverty Ni,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, don't know that is the benefactor who?How will appear here?"She always keeps that to moderately smile, I seemed to be for a long time to don't see the smiling face of such sincerity for a long time.At after temple, many imperial concubine slaves all flatter to flatter to me, smile take to try to please, as time passes I then think that is to so-calledly smile, can see her today, but discover, smiling of in this world only she like this and then the facial expression can call in order to smile, it is really clean.
"She is a friendship madam."Spend Xi to come forward an one step, give my identity.
On the original great waves not surprised face present on putting on a surprised color, from the beginning go to feet ground to conjecture me some kind of, wearing a smile nod later on, "is a friendship madam."
"Does the teacher know me?"
She doesn't talk language not, just invite me into empty clear hall.Put so big one to use the Buddha Maitreya that the gold casts into inside the hall, the oblation wore scented ointment and all filled the air light candle joss-stick on all sides before the Buddha.
The quiet Hui teacher face to face crosses legs to sit two geese before Buddha Maitreya yellow Pu regiment with me on, spend Xi to then sign to stay and wait outside the hall.Is quiet inside the hall get surprising, but this is quiet can't make me feel dismay.In this half year, when I live alone bedchamber, the head quarter feels a body a side someone at die the hopeless situation stare at me, so no matter when and where I want to spend Xi and keep me company and much talk with me, otherwise, on all sides on piping down, I meeting entertain foolish ideas.
"Madam from step into an empty clear hall that a moment eyebrows then and deeply lock, it is thus clear that there are thousand sort matters in the heart.But the madam's hands always grip into a boxing, it is thus clear that the discomfort of your heart with fear."
On listenning to her speak of like this, I just discover my own hands to really tightly hold into a boxing and flurried loosenned to open.Uneasinessly smiled to smile, the but again saw to originally take to smile of the Buddha Maitreya suddenly glare at, fierce very stare me.I fight Cold War, heart palpitates Peng Peng but acceleration, "it ……why be fierce to very looking at me thus?"I am some to fear behind that the ground asks a way.
"Benefactor, you please shut eyes."She also not and urgently wears an explanation and just calls me to shut eyes.I as if wore an evil sort to shut last double eyes, immediately after and then hear a voice wooden fish voice streaming into an ear.
"Tell poverty Ni, you are the first see of is who?"
"Six Zhao instruments."I am mumbling to blurt out.In the brain Shan after appearing of is me use three that night the Chinese foot white the Ling personally strangle to death it throw go into once buried the dry well of heart Wan.
"Now, who did you see again?"
"Madam."Once the appearance turn, suddenly the Shan appears bluish green late madam inside the temple to greatly call attention to of sad and shrill view.Is that I bribed madam nearby of maid-in-waiting, throw in Huan to work properly to spread in the tea that she drinks, as long as drink bottom, then will see thing in the brain, hence begin Nue to beat 2-year-old Jiang for many times princess Xue.
"Why did you only thought of them?"
"Is that my adding is harmed to them."
"Why did you add to harm?"
"Revenge for younger sister.In those early years empress, quiet madam, madam, six Zhao instrument 4 people died in disorderly stick of my younger sister Zhang under, I wanted to revenge for her."Inside many year ago Pian dance Ges, the that act act bloody condition again intrudes into my brain.I kneel to implore their Rao to lead her, also have them the Ji Zhao of cold voice and there is also the blood Pa to always reserve.
"The madam invites the business of wanting the happiness."
"Have no."
"Madam current wishes."
"Have no."

没有评论:

发表评论