2012年10月9日星期二

Monster Beats she know me and

The firm can not be sold the next uncle .If you want to sell must wait till after returning back to Beijing again . , relationresultIron eggcolor on the next uncle said: your old face ,just the thing to me and the old mess about equivalent to the amulet .
Didn it is a pair of ?Just me and create your own one ......If your truth ,and after returning back to Beijing but can talk . , relationresultAlwayssit in the car, Lin Xiaoxiao was struggling to climb out ,lying on the roadside a brew storms on rivers and seas to vomit a .
Feng Muqing quickly took kettle ,lets her drink some water gargle ,a hand on her back pat not to stop .It seems that this little girl high altitude reaction not light am afraid I can not get a Taishan .
I asked Jiang Maocai how far from here ,Jiang Maocai sizing up ,said: there is a more than 10 years mountain ,the car is more than an hour to . I thought to myself ,but not too far, or the little girl didn kill ?Iron eggs also urged everyone to get on board ,and went into the hill see enough, to find a place to let Lin small and have a good rest !relationresultThree212 in the rugged mountain road roar for nearly two hours ,it arrived in sub Plateau on the tower in grassland .
From afar, more than a dozen Mongolia bag chic stone .Put a little confused forest settled at Jiang Maocai Mongolia bag ,I and iron eggs found a flat space .Iron egg smile ground to ask me: Lao Hu ,you said this forest small how ?When I got on the bus and Kan is quite good, this will they suddenly got sick ? I looked at the iron eggs like it ,I thought that boys like others ?How about this girl so much ?I threw up a smoke ring ,iron egg said: she is the acute high altitude reaction disease ,rest there should be no big problem .
You like them ? Hearing this ,iron egg hanging heart was available ,look I feel shy cackle once, says: just so ask ... The little girl good , relationresultButthis little embarrassed to iron egg so thick skin also can produce so little effect .
A face only red .While iron egg and asked me , Hu said ,you say :Tomb of Gen Gi Khan really in this mountain ?But this hill real he mother enough momentum ! I nodded ,the southern low high north ,across the mountains into the northwest to Southeast hill ,although many ,promiscuity ,but can still see that the ale Taishan is so arranged in a crisscross pattern hills only a dragon .
My house that the residual book Sixteen characters in the Yin and Yang Feng Shui secret Xunlong tactic has the cloud: Avenue dragon own really ,its show the dragon .The mountain wind around the clouds ,but without losing the steady gas ,it is the geomantic treasure ground .
relationresultIron egglet me stupefied ,rubbing his gums asked : I was worried about this go too, did not get a two black ass hoof self-defense ,heart hurting ,too, now that you mention it I also worry about, presumably so good feng shui can have great dumplings .
? I shook my head ,said: black ass hoof or to get two ,be prepared against want what .For a while and Jiang Maocai said ,to see if he could get ? Paused again I on iron egg said : we cannot let down is good feng shui ,you forget ,in the northeast of the Yuan Dynasty tomb of general our mother he barely glory ?It is also a Feng Shui excellent front place ? Iron egg nod, said: we are brothers of the old man went to Chiang .
, relationresultIand iron eggs turn around ,but found the letter Mu Qing did not know when standing behind us .Soundless and stirless all his girl is female but catch the ghost .Leng Buding that saw behind a person ,really scared me .
Don just me and iron egg said she was listening to how much ,if she know me and iron egg is a ghoul if it is very difficult to explain .Iron egg feeling chest : I say a small expert ,you don nobody nobody can scare person to death ?I and Laohu heart can withstand that you blow out ,if what sequela you must take full responsibility ! , relationresultSealfor sunny glare an iron egg ,said: do not lose heart ,but also afraid of ghosts at the door? You two mysterious murmur ? Scratching my head ,said: this is not about forest little body ,how is she now ?Better? When it comes to Lin small ,sealed for clear expression relaxed ,talk gently lot .
She just took a little oxygen ,now sleep . , relationresultI canbreathe a sigh of relief ,it is also a time slip by .This woman look like knife ,seem to see my heart to be always on tenterhooks ,so can be difficult .
I secretly determined ,and this finding the legendary Royal soul of beads ,or you take the single-plank bridge ,I go my way ,do not meet again after the best .And a beautiful woman to deal with too dangerous ,and she is a beautiful and mysterious and also very smart woman .
relationresultLetter ofMu Qing pushed me ,and said: what on ?The next uncle told everyone to discuss the thing into the mountains ! , relationresultIn the forty-sixth chapter,prairie giant Falcon ( 3) , relationresultAbadadownload updated: 2011-12-22 8:31:33 chapter number :1738 , relationresultMongoliapacket ,a bonfire cooked a big pot of milk hiss .
The Mongolia packet rich milk flavor .Forest small suction oxygen lie on the blanket asleep ,we all sat around the campfire discussion into the mountains .relationresultThe next unclemean, Lin small stayed in the family of Jiang Maocai ,by Jiang Maocai nephew Jiang Feng care ,others rectification equipment lunch I go into the mountains .
Feng Muqing nodded in agreement .After all, to Lin Xiaoxiao this status if the strong support that went into the mountains ,I plateau reaction will be more severe ,it may even endanger life .
relationresultIron eggsin my eyes and eye ,didn ,he is very worried about the estimation of forest small body .The whole of Mongolia package is very quiet, only the iron pot of milk hiss .
Atmosphere for a time became heavy .relationresultI took outa cigarette lit ,took a deep breath .I saw sitting opposite me and sealing for clear ,Lin small came with archaeological white easily violently rubbed hypertrophy of the palm of the hand, a pair of about to speak, but saying nothing .
I cough ,watching white easy way: white easy brothers ,do you have anything to say ? , relationresultWhiteis easy to see that I ask ,tuiletui hand rack in the nose on the depth of myopia, to people said: I and small when the University ,and together into the Institute of archaeology .
The two of us on the culture very much ,it is here ,if a person throws ,I she regret it all my life ... ... , relationresultI thoughtso too one truth, the Xinjiang Archaeological Institute they not too seriously ,otherwise how can only send their three young to ?This is a very rare opportunity, if it wouldn to go with him ,the girl wakes up after also ָ���� many regrets,more sad !Although may encounter many dangers ,but so many great men also do not protect a girl ?Iron eggs pushed me ,said to me in a low voice : is it right? We should advise, and other forest little better then into the mountain ? , relationresultI haveto iron egg said: even now into the mountains is no problem, so many people still do not protect a girl safety ?Can we ever spend big price to buy all clubs ?.
.. ... , relationresultIf not finished,has been sleeping forest little woke up ,Monster Beats,watching them firmly said: L �� sister.. I .. I .I will go with you ! I see her ruddy face many ,is not just on the road so scary ,like sucking oxygen recovery in many .
relationresultFeng Muqing is worried aboutlooking at forest little : your body can do it ? Lin little nodded decisively ,support the stand up ,all of you . really have nothing ! Then Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论